All things bamboo. Here a few facts about this amazing plant.
- While many believe bamboo is a wood, it is actually a grass primarily from the Far East region.
- Antibacterial - keeps you odor free and feeling and smelling fresh, great for those knitted socks.
- Powerfully insulating - keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter, prefect for wooly hats
- One of the softest fabrics on the planet you'll love the way it feels, ideal for baby blankets
- Hypoallergenic - natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions
- Most eco-friendly fabric on the planet - help save your planet!!
- Knitting needles/ hooks made from bamboo are lighter.