Alba Organic Cotton Yarn
Alba 100% cotton organic yarns is super soft and comes in a range of wonderful colors. Suitable for crochet and knitting.
Benefits of organic cotton:
1. Cotton fibre is natural and plant based making it a great vegan alternative to wool.
2. Cotton is a lovely light weight fibre and breathable next to the skin. Making it ideal for all summer garments and accessories as well as for babies and children
2. GOTS certified. GOTS is a warranty for focus on the environment and sustainability in all stages of the manufacturing process, from the dying process, handling of waste water to the work related aspects of the manufacturing process. The final yarn quality is inspected.
3. Cotton gives great stitch definition. Show every beautiful design.
4. Cotton is strong, durable and machine-washable. It starts out soft and actually gets softer the more you wash it.
5. Organically grown cotton causes less pesticide damage making it a better option for the environment.
Material: 100 % Cotton (GOTS Certified)
Needle: 3-3,5 mm
Gauge: 24 = 10 cm
Material Consumption for women's jumper size M: 500g
Machine washable (40°)
Grown in Turkey and spun in Italy