Super silky and cool to the touch, our bamboo fibres made by world of wool are perfect for a whole range of crafts such as needle/ wet felting to spinning.
Benefits of bamboo tops:
1. It is produced from bamboo pulp which is obtained through the processing of bamboo stems.
2. The fibre is very soft almost like silk, has a silky appearance and has high absorbency.
3. Can be used in blends with other fibres or 100%.
4. It also has the unique function of being antibacterial.
5. Bamboo fibre is natural and biodegradable
Top/Roving Length: 4 metres per 100g
Top/Roving Width: 1 inch